Tuesday 10 January 2017

Pre Wedding Photos - Artie and Fiona - Artistique Wedding Photography




Artie and Fiona

Pre Wedding Photo Session

Ettalong Beach, Central Coast, NSW

2.1.17

I always love capturing the pre wedding photos and it's a great opportunity to have some fun with the camera, and importantly get to know the couple.  I had a lot of fun (and so did Artie and Fiona) at their recent pre wedding photo session on the beach front at Ettalong, Central Coast, NSW.  I am really looking forward to capturing their wedding day for them in the Spring of 2017.  Here are a few photos from our fun session:









 


Please visit my business Facebook Page www.facebook.com/artistiquephotographybynicolette
 
and also my website:
 
 
My Instagram account is:
 
Artistique_Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment