Sunday 19 March 2017

Artistique Wedding Photography - Chloe and Jordan's pre wedding Photo Session

Artistique Wedding Photography

Chloe & Jordan's pre wedding Photo Session

Sunday 12 March 2017 at Norah Head, Central Coast, NSW

It was a wild windy day, but fortunately no rain for Chloe and Jordan's photo session at the rock platform at Norah Head.  We had a lot of wind blown fun! 

 I include a one hour outdoor photo session in my 3 standard wedding photography packages.  This is a great opportunity to see how the couple relate to one another in front of the camera and a closer rapport is built between myself and the couple as well.  Couples often say to me at the planning meeting that they hate having their photos taken, but after their pre wedding photo session I ask "how was that" and the response is, "it was fun, you made us feel at ease", and they get approx 40 nice photos as well!  The pre wedding photo session is done in the few months prior to the wedding and at a location on the NSW Central Coast.  I have 4 locations that I recommend.

Here are a selection of photos from Chloe and Jordan's session and I am looking forward to capturing their beautiful wedding in the spring of 2017.  Hope you like the photos:















 www.ArtistiqueWeddingPhotography.com.au
www.facebook.com/artistiquephotographybynicolette 
Wedding and Portrait Photographer based on the Central Coast, NSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment